Arable Sales Specialist
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a FACTS qualified experienced arable person.
Candidates are likely to have previous experience in the Agricultural and Arable supply industry and will now be now be ready to progress into a sales and marketing role. Consideration will be given to given to experienced arable persons wishing to progress to commercial arable sales specialist and willing to pass FACTS. There is an existing sales territory to takeover principally in Cheshire and adjacent counties. There will be a strong portfolio offering of fertiliser, cereal and grass seeds, maize seed.
Job role Requirements:-
- Relevant degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, or related plant science
- Sound technical knowledge of and passion for UK Agriculture and arable farming
- Up to date knowledge of cereal crops and grassland husbandry essential.
- FACTS qualified
- Previous experience of building relationships with or selling agricultural products to farmers and growers.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal and good negotiation skills.
- Confident, enthusiastic, self-starter.
- A good standard of numeracy and IT Literate
- Able to work autonomously.
- Full UK driving licence
- An agri-business qualification would be an advantage
- A good standard of numeracy
- A good understanding of arable and grassland farming
- IT Literate
- Excellent communicator
- Full UK Driving Licence
Cheshire – Home Based, or closely situated in the adjacent countries of Shropshire, Staffordshire or North Wales