WHAT’S THE JOB? SERVICE MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A leading and long-established agricultural machinery dealership covering an extensive territory in the North-West of England, representing major global brands along with other prestigious machinery franchises.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural and Construction machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Impressive salary package + company vehicle + training and additional benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Southern Cumbria
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? This is a fast-paced position requiring excellent task management abilities; the service manager plays a pivotal role in ensuring the highest standards of aftersales service, with a strong focus on customer care and satisfaction. The core aim of the role is to promote customer retention whilst managing a profitable department utilising the full extent of its team personnel and resources effectively and efficiently.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- We’ll need to know that you are a resourceful and inspirational team leader capable of motivating others and running a high-performing department
- How well can you manage your incoming workload and perform under pressure, allocating resources accordingly? We’re looking for a strong decision maker who can prioritise workload in line with customer demand
- You’ll be able to confidently oversee multiple jobs, ensuring workflow runs smoothly, with delays investigated and acted upon, invoicing checked and issued promptly
- We’d like to see a strong interest in promoting the highest standards of customer service through communicating effectively across all relationships: customers (new and existing), colleagues and supplier representatives alike
- As a 'big picture' role, you should understand systems and processes, with an understanding of the commercial drivers which make a modern dealership service department successful
- Your career to date will be technically focused (ideally within agricultural machinery) and you’ll have a healthy empathy for modern farming practices in order to understand the requirements of a large and loyal customer base
- A healthy standard of IT literacy and a belief in the technology systems available to encourage efficiency and profitability would also give further strength to your credentials
- A clean driving licence is required, and you'll reside in Southern Cumbria / North Lancashire
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you’re a motivated individual keen to progress your career with a prestigious and respected name in the UK dealership network and be rewarded accordingly, we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send this directly to us: email@example.com