RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CATEGORY LEAD, LAWNS SPECIALIST
WHAT’S THE JOB? RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CATEGORY LEAD, LAWNS SPECIALIST
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? One of the leading garden care companies in the world with an array of the best known and most trusted brands in the market today, brands which have dominated the market for over 50 years.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? LAWNS SPECIALIST - HORTICULTURE
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Rewarding salary + benefits package + promotion path
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? East Anglia, work from home and regular site visits
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Management of the technical elements of the company's International Lawns product portfolio (Synthetic & Natural Products) including innovation, new product development, maintenance of existing products, trouble shooting, and product stewardship in this category. A great career path and further progression within the role is probable for the right candidate.
- Design, roll out and deliver product development projects within agreed timescales to compliment the seasons and agreed budgets. Management of the innovation, trials, protocols, and preparation of the Biological Assessment Dossier
- Supervise, undertake and manage all Lawns Trials
- Develop and continue to bring aboard innovation to the lawns category to ensure sustainability for the future and robust plans to overcome regulatory changes
- Network with the scientific sector to identify and develop technological advancements in the lawns industry
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Educated to MSc or equivalent Science degree with honours (Agronomic / Biology or Crop Protection advanced education preferred but not essential)
- Proven knowledge and commercial understanding of pesticides and / or lawn care product development
- A proven and solid network of contacts within the agrochemical / lawn / turf industry
- People management experience (Direct reports)
- An Innovator with a sound scientific background would flourish in this role.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we’ve caught your eye with this role? If you’re a great Innovator with a high level of experience and success and want to be part of a team leading lawn care products, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. Upon receipt we can issue a full Job Description. You can send it directly to us on email@example.com