Sales Manager – Dairy, Poultry & Pet Sectors – UK home based
De Lacy Executive’s client is a well-established and highly successful company in the ruminant and wider animal feeds sectors. An independent farmer-controlled business established over fifty years ago, the company has been highly successful in both the UK and International markets.
The role represents a rare opportunity to join a highly professional business working with an experienced and talented team.
We are seeking a self-starting professional who enjoys the challenges of new business development while maintaining and developing a substantial established customer portfolio.
Ideal candidates are likely to have proven sales experience, ideally within the dairy sector and possess relevant nutritional or animal husbandry qualifications.
A prerequisite for the role will be excellent communication and relationship building skills with the ability to work autonomously and as part of the management team.
• Developing strong relationships with existing customers on farm and within the animal feed compound and merchant sectors
• Offering nutritional and product support advice
• Developing new business within dairy and wider livestock markets, including poultry and pet
• Selling a range of high-quality products backed by professional marketing support
• Attendance at industry shows and events
- Proven B2B and B2C sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong IT skills
- Marketing skills will be advantageous
- Good dairy farming knowledge is essential
- UK driving licence
An excellent remuneration package is on offer dependent on experience
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.