Fertiliser Area Sales Manager – Lincolnshire
A great opportunity has just arisen to join a market leading liquid fertiliser brand!
This is your chance to join a market leading fertiliser company as an Area Sales Manager, or Account Manager, to cover the Lincolnshire region from a home base. The focus of the role with be to look after the existing customer base, and also to further develop the business, bring on new accounts, promote the company's products, and support further product sales direct to farm. Providing up to date agronomic advice and technical support on the liquid fertilisers range is central to this job, and in depth product training will be provided. The company are very well respected and manufacture a market leading range of top quality fertilisers, primarily for the agricultural sector, but with applications across arable crops, grassland, horticultural crops and the amenity sector.
This role is home based in Lincolnshire - please call Margaret for further information now!
- Some previous sales experience in the Agricultural Sector is essential
- Agricultural qualification (degree/HND) or strong Agricultural background.
- Ability to build lasting business relationships with farmers
- Sound knowledge of crop husbandry and agronomy
- FACTS qualification preferred, but may not be essential, as training can be provided
- Self - starter, with lots of drive and determination.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literacy including Microsoft Office
- Willing to travel extensively around the region as required.
- Full UK driving licence
Location: Home based in Lincolnshire
Excellent salary package (depending on experience) + car + private health + pension.
Please call Margaret Wilkinson for a confidential discussion 07921 454473 or email your CV and enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org