Beds/Cambs border – 1900 Acres
This is a great opportunity for a working farm manager to operate the arable side of a diverse family farming business, well equipped with modern machinery. The main enterprise consists of combinable crops, sugar beet and irrigated potatoes.
Ideally, a candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of soil management and cultivation techniques
- Good machinery operation and maintenance skills
- PA1/2 and forklift qualifications essential
- Computer literacy and the ability to implement new technology
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of new and existing environmental schemes
- Energy, drive and attention to detail.
Further training is available for a successful candidate and the option to start before or after harvest.
An excellent remuneration package and house is offered. To discuss this position, call Will Cobley on 07592 041676.
Applications should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.