FARM MANAGER – PERSHORE, WORCS
N J Robinson Farms Ltd is a rapidly growing arable farm business that now farms approximately 6,000 acres within a 20 mile radius of Pershore. They are now looking to recruit an ambitious Farm Manager to help take the business forward.
The land is predominantly clay based heavier soils and supports a rotation both autumn and spring combineable crops managed on a min till system. The business is well invested in machinery with a John Deere tractor fleet using the Greenstar system.
Assisting and reporting directly to the farm owner you will have:
- Previous farm manager experience
- Good communication and leadership skills
- PA1 / PA2, NoRSO and telehandler qualifications. BASIS / FACTS an advantage.
- The ability to assist with day to day operations including spraying, fertiliser spreading, combining, drilling
- Computer literacy and responsibility for farm record keeping
- Attention to detail and the ability to assess and implement new technology
In return, a competitive remuneration package will be offered based on experience.
To apply for the position please email email@example.com attaching your current CV.
For further information please call Mike Cluley on 07545 927473.
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.