Stores Person – Agricultural Machinery – Worcestershire/Gloucestershire
De Lacy Executive's client is a well-established and progressive agricultural machinery manufacturer and dealer, with over 35 years' industry experience. Due to continued growth and development, we seek a Stores Person to join their team in the Parts Department.
This role offers on the job training and good career progression prospects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Packing and preparation of dispatch of customer orders
- Assembly of discs and other parts
- Element of stock control – checking stock levels, notify purchase teams when re-orders are needed and assistance with stock checks
- Day to day tidying of the stores department
- Occasional help with unloading of lorries
- In peak times, receive customer orders both in person and over the phone
- Possess a good understanding of UK agriculture. Machinery parts experience will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Courteous, presentable, and efficient manner
- Forklift/telehandler licence is desirable
A competitive salary is on offer, dependent on experience
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on DDI: 01885 485524 Mobile: 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.