Humberside Farmers Limited - Yorkshire Wolds
A unique opportunity has arisen to join the Velcourt team as farm manager on this excellent 1400 hectare arable farm, growing a range of combinable crops primarily for seed, as well as 200 ha of vining peas and 40 ha of seed potatoes. Responsible for the day to day running of the farm business including: developing and implementing operational plans, all aspects of crop production and agronomy, financial management including budgets and forecasts, reporting to - and liaising with - the farm owner, with the support and backup of the wider Velcourt management team.
- Experience of managing a large scale unit
- A track record of consistently high achievement
- BASIS and FACTS qualified
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Familiar with budgets/accounts/Gatekeeper software
- Full driving licence
You will need to demonstrate a high degree of commercial awareness and an appreciation of the challenges and opportunities that present themselves to a business such as this and be able to contribute to the development of the rolling strategic plan.
You will receive on-going personal development, training and support as necessary. A competitive salary and benefits package is provided and a house will be available, if required.
Applications and CVs should be sent in strict confidence to email@example.com
For further information about the position, please contact David Cousins, Farms Director, on 07918 627736
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.
More searches like this
- Arable & Agronomy Manager/Supervisor jobs in North Yorkshire
- Machinery Manager/Supervisor jobs in North Yorkshire
- Sales & Marketing Manager/Supervisor jobs in North Yorkshire
- Property, Land & Estates Management Manager/Supervisor jobs in North Yorkshire
- Trading & Purchasing Manager/Supervisor jobs in North Yorkshire