WHAT’S THE JOB? PARTS REPRESENTATIVE
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? One of the North-West’s most respected agricultural machinery dealerships; a well-established multi-branch family business successfully representing a prestigious major global manufacturer over many years. A wide range of excellent complementary franchises support the principal brand, all backed up by a strong resource base focused on technology and future developments.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive salary + Benefits + Training
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? South Cheshire
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? A busy and fast-paced working environment with a large customer base of both trade and retail customers, including a retail showroom, parts storage and warehousing and workshop parts counter. The is a hugely varied role and will include accurate checking of incoming deliveries, ensuring items are correctly located in warehouse and showroom locations, and booking in on the parts management system, efficient handling of incoming parts enquiries via phone, email and customers calling in at the branch, maximising all sales opportunities plus serving technicians with parts for workshop jobs
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Your background will ideally be within the agricultural machinery sector (a successful career in groundcare or construction machinery would also be considered)
- You’ll have a healthy commercial brain with the ability to upsell and maximise all sales opportunities
- You’re a good multitasker, enjoy working closely with colleagues, and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- You’ll have exemplary customer service skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with a good standard of IT literacy
- You’re a positive and motivated individual with a proactive and problem-solving approach
- Preferably you’ll have experience of cash handling and card payment processing
- You’ll have a full UK driving licence and reside in Central or Southern Cheshire, North Shropshire, North Staffordshire
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? So, if this has caught your attention, you have a background in parts and retail, preferably with some agricultural experience, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about you and where you want your career to head. You can send it directly to us – firstname.lastname@example.org