Are you looking for your next step in the Food Supply Chain? Midlands
If you have experience of working within the food industry and are driven as well as sociable, then I am interested in speaking to you! You will need to be adaptable because to be truly successful in this role you will need to offer a targeted approach to each of your customers. The role will initially be based in the Midlands and will develop into being field based, liaising directly with customers.
Your character and potential are more important than having years of sales experience. Although if you have both you will certainly be of interest too! The role will consist of providing support to the Trading team, whilst developing a knowledge of the frozen meat business.
Why should I consider this opportunity?
- Our client is financially secure.
- You will have the opportunity to have your say and be listened to.
- You will be invested in and have the opportunity to develop your career.
- You will already have a customer base.
- This role will be full of variety.
- You will be part of a close team.
- Personable, able to build long term relationships.
- Problem solver.
- Self-motivate and gregarious.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Flexible approach to work and managing changing priorities.
- Valid driving licence.
A competitive remuneration package with ongoing professional development.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525, or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.