A great opportunity is available on Holyfield Hall Farm, a part of Lee Valley Regional Park Authority
• There are at present 120 mainly Friesian/Holstein cows in the herd. The cows are TMR fed, well-bred and in excellent condition. Currently the cows are calving all year and producing consistently in the region of 9,500 litres/cow.
• The emphasis of the unit is on forage-based production and grassland management and utilization. With excellent and well-maintained facilities and refurbished 16:16 computerised parlour linked to Crystal software.
• The unit comprises of modern, very well-maintained facilities and buildings with a spacious set up of cubicles and central feed passage, auto scrapers, cow brushes and fans.
• The successful applicant will take a leading role in continuing the excellent health status and production levels of the unit.
• An excellent remuneration package, with regular time off and accommodation on farm will be offered to the successful applicant.
• If you looking to apply your dairy skills to a herd you can manage as well and seek a genuine opportunity to commit to a dairy farming future in a professional, focused environment please contact James Picot, LKL services, on 07802 596633, for further details.