Dairy Herd Health – Technical Sales Specialist – South West – Homebased
Are you looking for a rewarding role within the dairy industry?
Working for a world renowned, animal health organisation you will have the opportunity to work closely on farm with vets and dairy farmers to achieve maximum performance and excellent herd health. You will be a dynamic and data driven individual who enjoys building up relationships and networking within the agricultural industry.
You will be responsible for developing business within the South West via the delivery of profitable commercial plans orientated around the growth of innovative solutions that use evidence and data to improve analysis.
- You will sell and promote innovative solutions whilst supporting a range of animal health products and services.
- You will develop a strong customer base through the identification, profiling and analysis of new business opportunities in a defined local market, primarily aiming to target key vets, veterinary practices and key accounts.
- Meet defined targets and KPIs in line with company strategy and objectives.
- Participate in congresses/seminars/key account congresses and clinical meetings.
- Sound knowledge of the large animal veterinary/ farming industry ideally with an educational background including biosciences, Veterinary Science or similar.
- Exposure and experience working proactively with evidence and data to improve analysis and drive positive health outcomes.
- A customer-focused approach to understanding explicit needs through the dairy value chain from client farmer to vet and practice.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive remuneration package reflecting your experience.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.