TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS ADVISOR - AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY
WHAT’S THE JOB? TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS ADVISOR - AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? One of the UK’s most successful agricultural machinery dealerships, this is a multi-branch operation with significant market shares for its principal tractor and harvesting franchise. The business a is long-established machinery sales partner for many of the area’s farming and agricultural contracting businesses, based on strong relationships with its expanding customer base.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery and technology
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive salary package, vehicle and benefits
WHAT’S THE LOCATION? Northern Cumbria / South-West Scotland
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE? Highly product and technology-focused, this is a wide-ranging role closely integrated with the sales and service teams throughout the territory, responsible for the active promotion of technology solutions and working closely with a large customer base to ensure high standards of product installation, training and optimisation. You will be responsible for demonstrating technically complex equipment, training colleagues and end users and being the main point of contact for all technology performance matters. This is a role with excellent scope for growth, progression and further rewards.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’re a skilled agricultural machinery operator with experience of using modern complex machinery, ideally covering both arable and grassland operations, fully conversant with its functionality and operation, touchscreen and machine control system-friendly
- Your passion for technology systems is evident and you will be well researched in this area, familiar with all major providers and an advocate for future thinking and developments in this fast-growing sector
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to positively engage with a wide range of personalities – operator, farm owner / manager, sales and technical colleagues, supplier representatives and more
- Practically minded, you can roll your sleeves up and be able to set up, adjust equipment and undertake basic trouble shooting, although there is no requirement for any formal technical or engineering training
- You’ll be comfortable presenting to an audience, conducting product training to colleagues or one to one operator training
- We’ll need to see a well organised approach, adaptable to seasonal demands and a positive work ethic
- Located in or prepared to relocate to the M6 / M74 corridor region, you must have a clean driving licence and be prepared to travel regularly throughout the territory
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? So, if this sounds like you, and you’re looking to develop your career with a leading premium brand dealership and have the drive, personality and professional experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), directly to – firstname.lastname@example.org