General Farm Worker - Hampshire
General Farm Worker/College Graduate sought for well-equipped, mixed farm in Hampshire. Beef Suckler herd, small Sheep flock, and around 1,200 acres of Arable.
Role: an enthusiastic, flexible person to join farm team, supporting activities across Livestock and Arable enterprises as required seasonally. Plenty of scope to develop role.
Beef Enterprise: 190 Limousin Suckler Cows calving Spring/Autumn. Modern buildings and handling facilities.
Sheep Enterprise: small flock of 120 ewes lambing Feb/March. Plans to expand flock in coming year.
Arable Enterprise: Wheat, Barley and Oat crops.
- Current experience with cattle and sheep.
- Basic livestock duties eg feeding, bedding, livestock handling and fencing.
- Ability to calve and lamb, and administer veterinary medicines.
- Tractor/telehandler driver (clean driving licence).
- Run Grainstore at Harvest (training provided).
Package: salaried position involving long hours and alternate working weekends. Average 50-55 hours per week. Quality cottage included at no cost to the successful candidate. Training provided where needed for career progression (CPD).
To Apply: please e-mail current CV with covering letter to email@example.com.
Previous applicants need not apply.
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.