WHAT’S THE JOB? PARTS ADVISOR
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? The UK subsidiary of a leading global manufacturing group of high-quality specialist agricultural machinery whose 2021 product portfolio is highly sought after. With vision, the continual pushing of performance boundaries and the use of leading and future technologies underpinning product development, this is an exciting time to join a well-established organisation as it continues to expand and secure further business with dealer partners, professional growers and contractors throughout the industry.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive salary + Benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Cambridgeshire
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? A busy and fast-paced working environment with a large customer base, including parts storage and warehousing and workshop parts counter. This is a hugely varied role and will include accurate checking of incoming deliveries, ensuring items are correctly located in warehouse and showroom locations, and booking in on the parts management system, efficient handling of incoming parts enquiries via phone, email and customers calling in, maximising all sales opportunities plus serving technicians with parts for workshop jobs.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Your background will ideally be within the agricultural machinery sector (a successful career in groundcare or construction machinery would also be considered)
- You’ll have a healthy commercial brain with the ability to upsell and maximise all sales opportunities
- You’re a good multitasker, enjoy working closely with colleagues, and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- You’ll have exemplary customer service skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with a good standard of IT literacy including MS Office – Ibcos would be an advantage
- You’re a positive and motivated individual with a proactive and problem-solving approach
- You’ll have a full UK driving licence and reside in Cambridgeshire / West Anglia
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? So, if this has caught your attention, you have a background in spare parts operations, preferably with some agricultural experience, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about you and where you want your career to head. You can send it directly to us – firstname.lastname@example.org