SENIOR CONTRACT MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? SENIOR CONTRACT MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? An industry leader dominating over 60% of the market
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Commodities / Relationship Management
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Norfolk or Suffolk / Home Based / East of England
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent salary and fantastic company benefits
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? You will be covering an area to manage and influence key, high volume segmented suppliers, customers and significant industry partners within this area to deliver the objectives of our client's Agricultural Department.
Using grower insight and segmentation, the Senior Contract Manager is responsible for securing desired crop volume by targeting and influencing key stakeholders. This position will also be responsible for identifying significant 3rd party influencers in their area and nationally where applicable to develop excellent commercial relationships by utilising market intelligence and strategic departmental engagement plans.
You will be a pillar lead for the department in developing strategic plans in conjunction with the Senior Agricultural Team input. This would directly contribute to departmental objective delivery. e.g. sales, Grower group meetings & events, Arable crop costing and margins, Joint NFU working groups, Crop Area & Yield/Quality improvement.
Responsibility for coaching and supporting Contract Managers in their development and objectives; and be consulted in target setting by Ag Business Manager.
And above all you will be an Ambassador for the business and industry at all times.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Equipped with a minimum of an HND level in Agriculture or related subject
- BASIS/FACTS qualified
- Solid Agronomic knowledge
- IOSH qualified preferably
- Significant commercial experience of the Agricultural Industry and its markets
- Commercially aware and focused on delivery of business objectives
- Able to negotiate in competitive environment
- Motivated individual who can work under their own initiative and takes pride in their work
- Can build strong relationships whilst having excellent time management and organisational skills
- Full driving license
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head.