Farm Liaison Managers
Whites Recycling have two vacancies for Farm Liaison Managers, who are dedicated and passionate about recycling and agriculture. The vacancies are in the following regions;
- North Lincolnshire
- East Anglia
The main purpose of the role is to engage with Farmers and the agronomy team to deliver land opportunities in which organic waste products can be spread to the land also ensuring adequate provison of storage for inclement weather contingencies, ideally existing stores or otherwise new builds. Farm Liaison Managers (FLM) will ensure they proactively plan and support deployments for their customers.
To be successful, we require our FLM’s to have;
- WAMITAB qualified (Desirable but willing to undertake)
- Agricultural sales experience/ knowledge of farming practices
- Knowledge of land spreading techniques and equipment
- Some awareness/ knowledge of Waste regulations / Land spreading regulations
Whites Recycling will offer all successful FLM’s;
- Salary starting from £30,000 p.a (Depending on experience)
- Bonus scheme up to 10% of salary measurable to targets and objectives
- Fully funded, tax free, company vehicle
- Plus all the statutory holiday, pension and work resources needed for the role
This role requires the employee to plan their diaries and workload. You will have automonomy over your daily working hours and your weekly schedule to meet the requirements of the role.
If you are interested to learn more about this role by seeing a full job description and having a general chat or would like to apply, please contact Michael Holloway, Area Agronomy Manager at email@example.com
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.