Sales Director - Northern UK
A Director level role. You will be part of the senior executive team, working closely with the UK Sales Director. This is a brilliant chance to take your sales management skills and move up to the next level. Your responsibility will be people, product, profit and performance. You will be well looked after and paid well for delivering according to developed plans and strategy.
Your operations base is in SW Scotland, you will be working from home too as well as travelling extensively in your regions and across the whole of the UK.
I am looking for people who have Ruminant Feed backgrounds, but equally I want to talk to people who are great sales managers from any sector of the agriculture supply chain. You may be at the top of your Sales Director game - already delivering strong and profitable results, looking for a fresh new challenge, or a sales manager with a small team, now ready to take the next step in your growing career.
What you will be responsible for;
- Implement the strategy for meeting sales performance targets
- Manage a team of Sales Specialists, Agents
- Work with the National Sales Director and Technical Team to develop specific training plans to ensure growth short and long term
- Drive peak performance and sales success across the organisation
- Devise and agree budgets for Sales Specialists, Agents and Merchants
- Deliver expansion into new markets as well as continued growth among existing clients
- Build relationships with existing clients to increase their current spend
- Work with the Technical Team to gain a greater understanding of training requirements for team Cohorts and Sales Specialists
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to identify innovative ways to promote core products and services
What you will have;
- Ability to lead and motivate a sales team
- Strong and innovative leadership skills
- Proven track record in working to and achieving budgets
- Ability to measure and analyse KPIs
- Excellent Knowledge transfer and communication skills
- Understanding the challenges and opportunities facing the UK Agricultural industry
- Knowledge, ability and detail required to succeed within the rapidly changing animal feeds industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management and cross functional teams
Salary and Package;
A great salary and benefits package for the right person. Car/car allowance, performance bonus.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.