Assistant Contracting Manager
Vacancy - Assistant Contracting Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our agricultural and utility contracting enterprise for an Assistant Contracting Manager. FGS Agri are an integrated business supplying the needs of the agriculture and utility sector across the South East, as part of Heathcote Holdings Group. The company prides itself on providing solutions to our clients promptly and professionally, whilst continuing to expand within a rapidly moving sector.
The role will be centred around providing assistance to the established contracting manager in the day-to-day delivery of services to the customers. This will include deputising for the contracting manager when required.
- Opportunity for job progression
- On the job training provided
- Hours can vary due to seasonality, managed on a rotational basis
- Assisting in forward planning of seasonal work activities.
- Preparation of work instructions
- Overseeing staff operations and communication with customers.
- Processing of paperwork including quotes and completed jobs.
- Assisting in the generation of operational costings.
- Provide staff training
Requirements for role:
- Full Clean driving licence
- 5 years practical agricultural experience
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions when required
- IT literate
- Ability to work within a close team in a family orientated business.
A full job description is available upon request.
Apply with CV and covering letter stating current position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications Friday 28th May 2021.
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.