BRANCH & SALES MANAGER
4 days left
- Full Time
WHAT’S THE JOB? BRANCH & SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A commercially successful, long-established and respected agricultural machinery dealership representing some of the leading Global and European brands in the industry
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Impressive Salary + OTE + Benefits + Car
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Norfolk
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? You will be an ambitious manager with a second-to-none team management capability, excellent financial and commercial understanding, a passion for the agricultural industry and its products, and exhibit a first-class approach to customer service. As Branch Manager, you will oversee a team of dedicated professionals covering sales, aftersales and administration, ensure profitability, and continue to promote the Branch as the go-to local business for the highest quality products and service.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Sound knowledge of farming and the agricultural and horticultural machinery industry
- Previous experience in a managerial / supervisory position
- A strong commercial understanding showing knowledge of profits, margins and business development
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Strong leadership skills and be able to act quickly and decisively
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find our more. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us on firstname.lastname@example.org