TERRITORY SERVICE MANAGER
4 days left
- Full Time
WHAT’S THE JOB? TERRITORY SERVICE MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A major global manufacturer of tractors, combines and related products, with a manufacturing presence in all 5 continents, and sales and distribution networks throughout 175+ countries. With a significant proportion of its budget devoted to research and innovation, this is an employer of considerable prestige and global standing.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive salary package + extensive benefits + vehicle
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Midlands / North of England
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? This home-based role is responsible for the ongoing management and development of the service function of the dealer outlets, focusing on dealer standards, training, efficiency and profitability. There is a strong focus on ensuring correct standards are observed in warranty matters as well as the timely management of customer dispute scenarios, technical feedback to the UK Service Manager and overseeing training requirements.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You are an experienced technical professional from the agricultural machinery sector having acquired the requisite skills via a progressive career path to enable you to manage and support the dealer network within the assigned territory
- You have an excellent standard of technical knowledge encompassing hydraulic, electric, drivetrain and engine systems within modern off-road vehicles, supported by a relevant engineering qualification
- You’ll demonstrate a strong portfolio of interpersonal and communication skills with excellent problem-solving capabilities and the ability to form strong professional relationships
- You’ll have a clear understanding of what is meant by dealer standards, how to implement and sustain them to ensure the highest professional standards of customer service
- You have excellent knowledge of agriculture and the machinery market; previous experience of working with dealers and distributors would be beneficial
- You must have a high standard of IT literacy, including MS Office, CRM and manufacturer service / warranty systems
- You’ll be well organised with the ability to work within a close-knit team environment and also to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- You’re preferably located in the M1 / A1 corridor from the East Midlands to Yorkshire, possess a full, clean UK driving licence and be prepared to travel regularly, occasionally overseas
GET IN CONTACT: If you’re keen to further your career with a premium brand manufacturer and have the requisite skills, experience and motivation we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - email@example.com
Apply for TERRITORY SERVICE MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly