Agricultural Land Liaison Agent - North West
6 days left
- Full Time
This is your opportunity to work with a business that is fast paced, proactive and innovative, who offer a friendly and modern working environment. Our client offers infrastructure services and professional advice to a wide range of clients across the country. They are looking for individuals who can help drive the company forward and they offer excellent career opportunities for ambitious and results driven individuals.
Due to our client's continued growth, De Lacy Executive is actively seeking Land Liaison Agents with experience in agriculture, with an interest in infrastructure to join their growing team in various locations across the country - this is ideally suited to graduates with relevant experience or those with 3+ years of employment post grad.
Your New Role: You will be in daily contact with landowners, farmers and occupiers to secure agreements to enable infrastructure works to be engineered through several counties in the UK. Assisting Rural Surveyors on a wide range of agricultural projects and land related activities, the candidate will quickly be given responsibility for their own projects and assignments. You will be confident, have good communication skills, attention to detail and good agricultural knowledge. You must have your own car as the role involves a lot of time out on-site visiting clients, land owners and farmers, whilst maintaining a flexible base from the regional offices; a willingness to travel is essential. This role is well suited to Graduates with a degree in Geography, Land Management or Environmental Sciences or those with more experience in Wayleave documents.
Your Day To Day:
- Involvement in the day-to-day running of infrastructure projects as instructed by clients with the purpose of agreeing access onto public/private land.
- Site visits to reference different projects and subsequent preparation of Schedules of Interest.
- Correspondence with land agents, property owners, solicitors, local authorities etc.
- The preparation of Notices and other formalities for entry on to private land.
- Comprehensive research into land sales to assist with both land & property valuations.
- Meetings on site prior to works commencing in order to agree access for works to be undertaken.
- Negotiation of compensation claims including site visits.
- Assisting in providing regular client update reports and attending scheme progress meetings as required.
- Working with AutoCad mapping systems, including the preparation of Notice plans, access plans and Schedules of Works.
The skills you need:
- Candidates with previous experience in the utilities services or infrastructure or an interest in the farming industry are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills and credibility with farmers and landowners.
- Up to date IT skills.
- Organised and able to manage a busy work load.
- Able to manage projects.
- Team player.
- Willingness to undertake training and take on new tasks as required.
- Problem solver.
- Personable and professional.
Competitive salary package with attractive benefits and opportunities for on-going career development.
Want to know more?
For a confidential chat, to apply or to find out more information about this exciting role, please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Apply for Agricultural Land Liaison Agent - North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly