Account Manager - Agri-Food Supply Chain - UK based
6 days left
- Full Time
As a result of continued rapid growth, De Lacy Executive seeks a highly motivated Account Manager, with a strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills, to join a dynamic and progressive AgTech company.
Working with specified key accounts in the Agri-Food Supply Chain, you will deliver a positive customer service experience to secure repeat business, you will manage client expectations regarding the quality and delivery of projects.
You will demonstrate a strong industry knowledge and passion for agriculture, the food supply chain and the developing AgTech market. This is an industry shaping role and is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious individual who has the desire to really make a difference.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the ongoing relationship with clients, including regular communications around requirements, project delivery and review meetings
- Project management ensuring client projects are delivered in a timely and high-quality manner
- Engaging farmers where required on client requirements
- Liaising with client's stakeholders to maintain relationships and ensure all parties are fully engaged on project delivery and outcomes
- Working with internal data colleagues to ensure clients have access to necessary insights through easy to use, informative analytics reports
- Utilising the internal technical team to respond to any client requests or questions, ensuring appropriate recommendations are communicated
- Identifying areas for potential business development or opportunities for new projects with existing clients to generate extra revenue
- B2B experience within the agriculture sector is essential
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of UK dairy/livestock farming
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast-moving environment
- Proficient with basic Microsoft programs, including Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and confident in decision making
- Adaptable and able to work across multiple projects
A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate, dependent on experience
To apply: Please email your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on: DDI DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Apply for Account Manager - Agri-Food Supply Chain - UK based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly