Territory Sales Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Territory Sales Manager
REPORTING TO: National Sales Manager
LOCATION: Home/ Territory Based- covering East of England/ East Anglia
Due to continued business growth, and internal promotion, we are looking for a Territory Sales Manager, to partner with, and develop our distribution network in the East Midland/ East Anglia. You will have responsibility for the whole sales process through our distribution network in the area, and will work together with our dealer network to support and develop every aspect of the sales process from lead generation through to customer purchase and beyond.
The Territory Sales Manager will work closely with the Product Support Territory Manager, and all dealers within your territory, to deliver sustainable growth, through unrivalled dealer support and customer satisfaction.
To be successful you will be a strong team player, with excellent communication skills and the confidence to make decisions autonomously, but in line with company policies and strategic direction. You will have proven success of managing a sales territory through a distribution network in an Agricultural or Land Based business, with the skills to challenge as well as lead. You must be IT confident, process driven and very well organised.
The Territory Sales Manager’s duties will include;
DEALER ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- The day-to-day ownership and decision making (together with the Territory Product Support Manager) for Krone UK in its relationship with our distribution network in the territory.
- Becoming a valuable partner to each dealer in the Krone UK distribution network in your area.
- Assuring a seamless and consistent working relationship with your Territory Product Support Manager.
- Providing the leadership and influence to drive adherence to the Krone Sales process
- Supporting dealers in use of Krone UK business systems.
- Maximising the use of wholesale and retail finance facilities with our partner JCB Finance.
- Liaising closely with the Operations team, regarding availability, ordering and delivery of machines.
- Developing strong dealer and customer relationships, managing issues proactively and efficiently.
- Promoting and advocating Krone UK systems, processes, promotions and initiatives.
- Monitoring and reporting on territory and dealer activity, and creating development action plans for dealer/ territory improvement, with rigorous follow-up.
- Identifying new dealer opportunities as appropriate, and developing the necessary supporting business case and impact summary, in line with strategic direction.
GROWTH OF TERRITORY SALES
- Fully understanding the Krone product portfolio, as well as market and competitor activity- and the relevant customer requirements.
- Working with dealers to forecast sales, including volumes and mix for the forthcoming year(s)- understanding the importance of product availability and lead times.
- Utilising Krone and dealer CRM data, to identify prospects, and revenue opportunities.
- Monitor sales turnover, progress against forecast and margin throughout the year, taking action to resolve issues as they arise.
- Organise, shows, events and demonstrations in conjunction with dealers in your territory.
- Build sales on excellent customer experience.
- Undertaking additional duties to assist KRONE as requested by the Sales Manager or Management Team.
In return, KRONE will offer a competitive remuneration package, healthcare and company pension scheme.
For more information please call Jim Holmes on 0113 287 8800. To apply, please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter stating your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 23rd April2021
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.
Apply for Territory Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly