SALES SUPPORT, DEMONSTRATION AND INSTALLATION SPECIALIST
WHAT’S THE JOB? SALES SUPPORT, DEMONSTRATION AND INSTALLATION SPECIALIST
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? Enjoying an impressive and growing market share since it first entered the UK market, this major European-Headquartered machinery manufacturer is the recipient of many prestigious industry awards. Maintaining a strong focus on Research and Development, the Company has followed a pioneering path in terms of the output, quality and technology used in its market-leading products and enjoys an excellent brand status in the industry. The Company’s products are the machines of choice for many leading and progressive farming operations throughout the world, and in the UK market are a byword for high output, quality and innovation.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Attractive Salary Package + Vehicle + Progression to Territory Sales
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? Central South and South-West of England, South Wales
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? A newly created position to further increase the Company’s presence in the territory, the role is highly product-focused, requiring excellent practical skills in the efficient operation of modern, technology-based equipment. Supporting a strong dealer network and engaging with end users will require good all-round communication skills, and the intention will be to progress the successful candidate to full Territory Sales Manager status in due course. The role could suit a recent graduate, a service technician with sales ambitions, a skilled operator with a good commercial brain – whatever route you come from, bags of enthusiasm, a passion for technology and machinery and a healthy amount of operator experience are the key building blocks for this excellent position with a blue-chip machinery brand.
WHAT QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
- You’ll have plenty of recent experience in the tractor cab operating technology-focused machinery, familiar with control systems and touch screen friendly
- Passionate about machinery and the latest trends in technology, you’ll have a strong interest in the machinery world and be up to speed with all the latest developments
- Practical skills are a necessity - overalls on, spanner in hand! You’ll be comfortable conducting demonstrations of complex equipment, installing them with the end user to ensure a positive handover, and be able to give basic troubleshooting advice when required - an agricultural engineering background, while useful, is not essential
- You’ll have ambitions to progress your career in to a commercially focused role
- You’re a naturally outgoing person, good at communicating with a wide range of profiles – machinery operator, farm manager, business owner, dealer technician, sales professionals and more, comfortable talking to an audience and proficient in MS Office applications
- You’ll be a strong team player who can also be relied upon to manage their own time and schedule effectively, displaying a good all-round organisational ability, underpinned by self-motivation and high standards
- A full UK driving licence is required, you should be prepared to travel, and you’ll reside in the Central South or South-West of England
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you’re keen to further your career with a premium brand manufacturer and have the requisite skills, experience and motivation we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for SALES SUPPORT, DEMONSTRATION AND INSTALLATION SPECIALIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly