Ruminant Veterinary Advisor
Our client, one of the leading veterinary pharmaceutical companies, is looking for a Ruminant Veterinary Advisor to cover Southern England.
As a Veterinary Adviser, you will play a key role in ensuring that we deliver a high level of service to our customers. Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams and enjoy the challenge of delivering scientifically focussed, technical solutions in a fast-paced, commercial environment.
Alongside experience of clinical ruminant practice and a thorough understanding of the livestock industry, you will be a skilled and confident communicator with an enthusiasm for sharing your knowledge and expertise within a diverse environment.
This is a field-based role covering the south of the UK. The ideal candidate will live on patch and be happy with the regular travel (circa 3 days per week).
TASK & RESPONSIBILITES
- Deliver timely, accurate and informed responses to technical enquiries from vets, SQPs and farmers.
- Provide support to the marketing team to ensure that promotional materials are technically accurate and comply with regulatory requirements
- Participate in the development and delivery of training and support to the sales team to ensure they maintain a high level of product and disease knowledge.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide vets, SQPs and farmers with product and disease-focussed training and support.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key influencers and industry stakeholders.
- A degree in Veterinary Medicine
- Experience of ruminant or mixed practice
- Experience of working within the animal health industry is desirable but not essential
This role is a 12 month FTC offering a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance.
Apply for Ruminant Veterinary Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly