SALES SUPPORT / DEMONSTRATOR
WHAT’S THE JOB? SALES SUPPORT / DEMONSTRATOR
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? Distributing high quality specialist capital equipment throughout England and Wales, this is a dynamic business focused on selling a strong portfolio of in-demand equipment to specialist growers, providing exceptional standards of customer support.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive salary package and vehicle, career progression to territory sales
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? England and Wales
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? A newly created position to further increase the Company’s presence on the ground, the role is highly product-focused, requiring excellent practical skills in the efficient operation of modern, technology-based equipment. Supporting and engaging with end users will require good all-round communication skills, and the intention will be to progress the successful candidate to a Territory Sales position in time. The role could suit a recent graduate, a service technician with sales ambitions, a skilled operator with a good commercial brain – whatever route you come from, bags of enthusiasm, a passion for machinery and a healthy amount of operator experience are the key building blocks for this excellent position working with blue-chip machinery manufacturers.
WHAT QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
- You’ll have plenty of recent experience in the tractor cab or self-propelled machinery, operating technology-focused machinery, familiar with control systems and touch screen friendly
- Passionate about machinery and the latest trends in technology, you’ll have a strong interest in the machinery world and be up to speed with all the latest developments
- Practical skills are a necessity - overalls on, spanner in hand! You’ll be comfortable conducting demonstrations of complex equipment, installing them with the end user to ensure a positive handover, and be able to give basic troubleshooting advice when required - an agricultural engineering background, while useful, is not essential
- You’ll have ambitions to progress your career to a commercially focused role
- You’re a naturally outgoing person, good at communicating with a wide range of profiles – machinery operator, farm manager, business owner, dealer technician, sales professionals and more, comfortable talking to an audience and proficient in MS Office applications
- You’ll be a strong team player who can also be relied upon to manage their own time and schedule effectively, displaying a good all-round organisational ability, underpinned by self-motivation and high standards
- A full UK driving licence is required, and you’ll be comfortable with regular travel (including occasionally overseas)
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you’re keen to further your career with a premium brand manufacturer and have the requisite skills, experience and motivation we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for SALES SUPPORT / DEMONSTRATOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly