SERVICE MANAGER - AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY
WHAT’S THE JOB? SERVICE MANAGER - AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A prestigious, multi-branch family-owned machinery dealership, successfully trading for many years. This highly respected business represents many of the industry’s leading machinery franchises, for which it invests considerable resources in stock, aftersales and customer care, demonstration equipment and training.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive salary + Bonus + Vehicle
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Kent
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Effective and profitable management of a busy Service Department ensuring key KPIs including customer satisfaction, utilisation and warranty are met at all times, as well as a strong focus on team leadership and selling the Department’s services to a wide variety of external customers.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Good customer service skills built from previous experience in a demanding customer-facing role
- Some management or supervisory experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal diplomatically with customers during busy periods
- Your IT skills will be well developed including good operating knowledge of CRM, MS Office and manufacturer systems
- An appropriate technical background preferably within the agricultural machinery sector, although a construction or groundcare machinery background would also be considered
- Good sense of initiative with a multitasking approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Administratively highly organised, with a proactive approach to developing and maintaining systems and processes to further enhance departmental efficiency and profitability
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you’re a motivated individual keen to progress your career with one of the key players in the UK dealership network and be rewarded accordingly, we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us on email@example.com