Agricultural Negotiation Development Manager - Yorkshire
Due to growth within the company, I am looking for a driven and motivated person to take on an exciting and unique role in Yorkshire. This position will provide the successful person the opportunity to be at the forefront of the ongoing growth - there has never been such an exhilarating time to join the company!
This longstanding company have been operating for over 40 years and are still both family owned and managed, our client has forged an outstanding reputation for quality and expertise in the animal feed sector.
This diverse role will involve managing and developing sales growth within the feed side of the business, you will need to have an excellent ability to build and manage relationships both internally and with customers.
You will need to have a strong business acumen, a real head for figures and excellent IT skills as you will be responsible for developing and implementing pricing structures for the team.
About you :
- Prior experience in a similar role would be highly advantageous, you will need to have extensive knowledge of dealing with the whole sales process.
- Team management skills- you will work closely with the sales support team.
- You need to be a confident and experience negotiator- you will be leading from the front, driving new business and increasing sales.
- IT and numerical skills- particularly with MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with both other employees and customers.
- A strong agricultural understanding and knowledge of animal feed.
- A relevant degree would be advantageous but is not essential.
Remuneration package: Generous salary reflecting the experience of the candidate.
Could this be your next step?
Please call Lauren Catherall on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Apply for Agricultural Negotiation Development Manager - Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly