Are you a vet with dairy experience looking to diversify? – South West/ Homebased
Are you a vet with Dairy experience looking to diversify? – South West/ Homebased
If you are a large animal vet seeking a new challenge within the animal health industry, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. You will have a passion for providing evidence and data to deliver long term profitable solutions with a focus on excellent herd health.
In this exciting role, you will be working for one of the largest animal health companies in the world with an award-winning reputation. You will be a confident and driven individual who will work closely with dairy farmers and other vets on farm to maximise performance and promote a range of animal health products and services.
• You will sell and promote innovative solutions whilst supporting a range of animal health products and services.
• You will develop a strong customer base through the identification, profiling, and analysis of new business opportunities in a defined local market, primarily aiming to target key vets, veterinary practices and key accounts.
• Meet defined targets and KPIs in line with company strategy and objectives.
• Participate in congresses/seminars/key account congresses and clinical meetings.
• You will have excellent knowledge of the large animal veterinary/ farming industry.
• Exposure and experience working proactively with evidence and data to improve analysis and drive positive health outcomes.
• A customer-focused approach to understanding explicit needs through the dairy value chain from client farmer to vet and practice.
• A full UK driving licence.
Apply for Are you a vet with dairy experience looking to diversify? – South West/ Homebased
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly