Dairy Consultant - Southern England
This career defining role is your opportunity to work with a leading consultancy business covering the South West/Wiltshire region. This role has come about due to continued growth and will allow you to use your dairy nutrition and feeding knowledge and develop long lasting customer relationships. Providing bespoke independent, statistical and practical advice to farmers throughout the region, you will be well rewarded with a supportive team and opportunity for personal growth.
You will cover a wide range of agricultural and rural business matters, such as technical livestock management advice, bespoke nutrition, and business consultancy. You will have a good understanding of all aspects of this business which will be developed through training programmes, together with specific knowledge on specialist subjects.
I am looking for people who are passionate consultants and salespeople who know their ruminant nutrition, to take full advantage of the opportunities this exciting business has to offer. If you want to share your passion of quality welfare, excellent nutrition and proficient business skills - this role is for you. If you are recently graduated and have a passion for this line of work, you are strongly advised to apply.
- Offering independent nutritional advice on farm.
- Providing the tool kit for farmers to improve their technical livestock management.
- Supplying advice on forage, cropping and grassland practices.
- Delivering farm business and management advice.
What you need to have to be considered:
- The ability to ration cattle using industry software with a sound nutritional background, although training can be provided.
- To be able to Implement Grass monitoring programmes - training can be provided.
- A good understanding of IT programmes for use in budgeting and prediction tools.
- Ability to understand farmer's objectives and goals.
- Farming experience and a few years of agricultural employment following graduation with a degree.
- Have A full UK driving licence.
The Offer: A competitive package with the opportunity to grow and progress within this successful business.
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity?
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525/01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.