Pig Farm Manager
An exciting new job vacancy has arisen for an Outdoor Pig Manager on a farm in Norfolk (NR20).
The pig farm is a progressive and forward-thinking enterprise and offers an excellent opportunity for a stockman or stockwoman to further their career in the UK pig farming sector.
The successful applicant will have:
- A proven track record within the industry
- Demonstrate excellent management and organisational skills
- Team and people management skills
- Ability to use a computer-based recording system
- Will lead by example and demonstrate high welfare standards
Salary £25k - £30k d.o.e
The company offers an excellent remuneration package with a generous bonus scheme & company vehicle.
Apply for Pig Farm Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly