Senior Pig Stockperson
Our client in Yorkshire (HU12) is seeking to employ a Senior Pig Stockperson to oversee their indoor 4000-place finishing pig unit.
The successful applicant will have the skills & knowledge to run the straw-based multi-site system with a team of three.
For this hands-on role, duties will include:
- Moving stock
- Mucking out of pigs
- Routine stock tasks
- Washing and disinfecting of buildings
- Any other duties as required
- Confidence and the ability to motivate and manage staff
- A commitment & passion for the pig industry
- Motivation to achieve good results
- High welfare standards
- 2 years + experience in pig farming
On offer is a good salary package of up to £24,000 (paid hourly) plus company pension.
Housing not available, so candidates need to be able to commit to HU12.
Apply for Senior Pig Stockperson
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly