ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A commercially successful, long-established and respected agricultural machinery dealership representing some of the leading Global and European brands in the industry.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery + Groundcare
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent basic salary + bonus + extensive benefits + enhanced pension
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Norfolk
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? This is new position due to the uplift in business at this busy branch. Along with the Branch Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall profitability, management and efficient daily operations of the aftersales operations and to ensure customer satisfaction levels are exceeded at all times. The role will include the development of customer relationships and ultimately drive for even higher volumes of whole goods sales.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have an excellent understanding of farming and the agricultural machinery industry, including professional groundcare sectors
- You’ll have good all-round leadership and people management experience, committed to developing the team around you
- You’ll understand P&L, be familiar with commercial objectives and have the energy and intelligence to deliver / exceed targets across the full range of branch KPIs
- We’ll need to know that your IT skills are of a good all-round standard including MS Office and CRM
- Your communication and interpersonal skills will be well developed and capable of interacting successfully with a wide variety of personalities
- Residing in or prepared to relocate to Norfolk, you’ll have a clean driving licence and be comfortable with occasional travel
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? Okay, so we’ve got you thinking? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more and have what it takes to deliver success in this excellent position. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence) and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - email@example.com