Manager Customer Analytics & Market Research (m/f/d)
Your main tasks will be the generation, combination and analysis of customers, market and pricing data to provide KWS with insights for growth.
This is a permanent and full-time position which is available as soon as possible. The place of work is Einbeck, South Lower Saxony, Germany.
What you will do:
- tracking the KWS Customer Experience: understanding the customer journey and analyse conversion effects - e.g. for sales steering and marketing budget allocation
- building-up KPI reports and dashboards to enable data driven decision making (Salesforce, PowerBI)
- third-party data management and ad-hoc research: supporting the management and business units with insights based on 3rd party data. Lead and support ad-hoc market research projects including selection and steering of external suppliers
- developing and extending KWS analytics capabilities and data infrastructure together with the global IT team (e.g. PowerBI, Qualtrics, Google Analytics, Salesforce)
- support and enable the organisation in pricing with research insights (e.g. Conjoint, Van Westendorp, Qualtrics); development of tools and best practices to support the pricing process
- hosting a community of international colleagues to drive analytics and research best practices sharing within KWS
- preferably an academic degree with a major in economy, analytics and statistics or comparable
- several years of proven professional experience in market research and analytics
- experienced in data analytics tools (e.g. PowerBI, Qualtrics, Salesforce)
- background in agronomy and knowledge in agricultural industry
- proven experience in agile and waterfall project management
- data-driven and capable to work with data from different sources and structures
- strategic thinker and challenging the status quo
- a good command of English (both written and spoken); German or any other fluent language skills are an asset
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.