AREA SALES MANAGER
OUR DRIVING FORCE: YOUR SUCCESS!
LEMKEN is a successful, family-owned business with a 240-year history. We are one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of cultivation, seeding and crop care, with headquarters in Germany. Our strong focus to increase our market share in the UK creates an opening for an AREA SALES MANAGER M/F/D FOR SCOTLAND
- Maintain and promote the LEMKEN brand and business in the area
- Strengthen the cooperation and develop the dealer network in the sales area
- Become responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of all sales activities on the market in Scotland
- Actively organises individual demonstrations, eld days, trade fairs and sales promotion activities
- Recognise market and innovation trends and work together closely with Marketing, Product Management and R+D
Skills and qualications:
- Several years of experience in a sales, service or product management position in the agricultural machinery industry
- Interest and knowledge of farming, agricultural machinery and dealer relations for the sales of agricultural machines in the sales area
- Good technical understanding as well as a high level of communication and intercultural skills, commitment and ability to work in a dynamic team
- Experienced with MS Office, and comfortable with new technology
- Ready to travel frequently and upon seasonal needs
- German or other languages can be an advantage
LEMKEN UK Ltd. provides our employees excellent working conditions and bene ts. You will work from your home address which is ideally located centrally in the sales area. We promise a practical and helpful integration program as well as room for creativity in a successful, mid-sized, family-owned company that encourages exciting challenges.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Please contact Mr. Paul Creasy at (+44)7860-455711 or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or queries.