STRAIGHTS TRADING MANAGER
A Straights Trading manager is wanted for an agricultural feed supply company for Northern England and Scotland. This significant role is for a senior manager embracing all aspects of sales and marketing in straights and commodity products. The successful candidate will lead the telesales traders selling feed materials onto livestock farms. The job will be to develop and manage an effective sales and results driven strategy for a significant multi-million-pound budget delivery.
The Trading Department works closely with the company’s on- farm teams and their clients to range sell commodity products, farm sundry products and feed products throughout Great Britain. This is a senior management team role working alongside finance, procurement, and reporting to the commercial director.
Candidates will have had a minimum of five years business development, possess excellent communication ability including presentation skills. Candidates will need to manage, and show experience of working in a fast paced, changing, and challenging commodity and straights environment. People management and leadership are fundamental characteristics needed in this performance driven role.
- Highly motivated with a strong business acumen
- Strong knowledge of the GB feed sector, commodity ingredients market, industry and its processes and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills plus essential leadership skills.
- Building a Results driven culture with a team of highly motivated Telesales Traders.
- Maintaining customer relationships by way of dual calls with the On Farm Sales Staff.
- Implementing sales Trading campaigns, monitoring and reporting results
- IT literate incorporating the necessary Microsoft and customer relationship management software awareness.
- Proficient in problem solving, decision making and negotiation.
- Highly numerate with good financial/commercial awareness.
Apply for STRAIGHTS TRADING MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly