Ruminant Business - Marketing Manager – Homebased - England
Are you a strategic marketer looking for the next steps in your career? An exciting opportunity to work for a global animal health company with an outstanding reputation for its products and services has arisen for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for the creation of innovative campaigns to ensure short term sales targets are met but also the growth of the business’s ruminant share within the agricultural industry. You will be proactive and able to work autonomously to ensure differentiation from competitors and you will have an adaptable approach to enhancing and extending the portfolio through developing and launching products in conjunction with the Global and European teams.
- You will create marketing campaigns targeted at groups/corporates, farmers, and independent practices.
- You will actively champion the products/brands within the ruminant portfolio to exceed sales and product margin expectations.
- You will monitor price/margins and proactively recommend changes as required.
- You will actively gather market intelligence and use to base creative campaigns on.
- You will actively manage the marketing budget for the portfolio and be capable of assessing return on investment and planning/adapting accordingly.
- You will have a relevant degree or qualification in marketing.
- You will be a confident in giving presentations.
- Experience in the Animal Health Industry is essential.
- You will have excellent IT skills.
- You will have good verbal and written communications skills.
- You will have strong interpersonal and team-working skills.
- You must be able to demonstrable knowledge of the veterinary market.
- You will be able to organise, motivate and influence others.
- A Full UK diving licence.
- An excellent package is available including a company vehicle.
Call Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.