Agronomist – Wiltshire/Dorset
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking to develop a long-term career in Agronomy? If you are keen to work for an innovative and successful family business that continues to grow than this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
In this role you will be homebased covering the Wiltshire and Dorset territories. You will thrive on building long standing relationships with farming customers whilst providing them with agronomic information and recommendations to deliver bespoke arable packages.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop and grow a trading area with support and on-going training if required.
- Establish excellent relationships with farming customers.
- Advise on and provide information about products with the portfolio and make suitable recommendations.
- Recognise areas to further develop business and increase sales.
- Ensure customer requirements are up to date and well managed.
- You will be expected to keep up to date with current market trends.
- You will attend shows and marketing campaigns at key times of the year.
- Ideally you will be BASIS or FACTS qualified.
- You will have a strong interest and experience in the arable sector.
- You must have a high degree of self-motivation and organisation for this role.
- You will be a confident and clear communicator.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary and company vehicle are available for the successful candidate.
Jane Righton: DD: 01885 485522, Mobile: 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Apply for Agronomist – Wiltshire/Dorset
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly