Senior Formulation Scientist - Oxfordshire
- Full Time
Lead a small formulation team developing innovative sustainable products
Great career opportunity to join an established, innovative, and growing research & development team to work on the development of innovative new biological and chemical formulations for use in crop protection, consumer products and animal health.
This important role will focus on building an in-house formulation programme and leading a small team developing and testing sustainable agrochemical and biosolutions formulations for agricultural use. The appointed scientist will head up the formulation team. They will help also help to improve existing products within the product portfolio and ensure the timely delivery of new projects and help to bring forward innovative new products. Also providing technical insights and advice for the commercial team. Another important aspect of the role will be to support the transfer of technology from lab to pilot scale.
Candidates for this role should have a broad range of experience in the formulation, design and preparation of crop protection products or animal health products or consumer products along with some management experience, and a willingness to mentor junior formulation scientists.
- BSc or MSc or PhD in Chemistry, or similar science subject
- Ideally minimum of 8 years of experience within a relevant formulation laboratory or commercial R&D environment
- Experience in the formulation design of Crop Protection Products - advantageous
- Understanding of formulation development of animal health and consumer goods products - helpful
- Practical experience working in GLP/regulated environments - preferred
- Ability to innovate and think outside the box
- Excellent analytical skills; strong problem solving skills and ability to think logically
- Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally
- Project management skills
- Collaborative approach
Location: Oxfordshire – contact Margaret for full details
Salary: Competitive package depending on experience
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Margaret Wilkinson on 07921 454473 for a confidential discussion about this great opportunity.
Apply for Senior Formulation Scientist - Oxfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly