Formulation Scientist - Oxfordshire
- Full Time
Join a small formulation team, work in a fast paced company, developing sustainable products.
Great career opportunity to join an established, innovative, and growing research & development team to work on the development of innovative new biological and chemical formulations for use in crop protection, consumer products and animal health.
Assist with the ongoing development of innovative products and the delivery of key research projects for the company. Must have technical knowhow, be willing to work predominantly in the laboratory, and some previous work experience in formulation science, or formulation chemistry, is essential.
- Science degree or depth of relevant work experience in formulation science
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a relevant formulation laboratory or commercial R&D environment
- Experience in the formulation of Crop Protection Products - preferred
- Understanding of formulation development of animal health and consumer goods products - helpful
- Practical experience working in GLP/regulated environments - preferred
- Ability to innovate
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Organised and able to manage own projects
- Team player
Location: Oxfordshire – contact Margaret for full details
Salary: Competitive package depending on experience
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Margaret Wilkinson on 07921 454473 for a confidential discussion about this great opportunity.
Apply for Formulation Scientist - Oxfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly