REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER
1 day left
- Full Time
WHAT’S THE JOB? REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? One of the leading garden care companies in the world with an array of the best known and most trusted brands in the market today, brands which have dominated the market for over 50 years.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? HORTICULTURE - pesticides, biocides, fertiliser, seeds and growing media
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Rewarding salary + benefits package
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Surrey, UK with some UK and international travel
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Management of the regulatory business requirements for the UK and Ireland as part of the Central Zone processes and relevant changes due to UK leaving the EU. The portfolio of products includes: pesticides, biocides, fertiliser, seeds and growing media. Though the direct responsibility will be for plant protection and biocide products (Controls). Management of the UK/IE team.
- Manage and maintain the pesticide/biocide/fertiliser registrations in the UK and Ireland (UK/IE) and management of the team associated with this.
- Lead the UK focused team.
- Work with the International team in the submission or new or re-registration dossiers for the controls products.
- Support the local sales/distributor and marketing team sign off on labels, catalogues and advertising etc. Advising the business on registration strategies for the (UK/IE).
- Liaison regulatory authorities and industry associations in the UK/IE countries.
- Supporting Purchasing/Supply Chain with market knowledge and sourcing of third-party products.
- Supervision as necessary of contractors for the UK/IE.
- Monitor local legislation & associated businesses for FTO issues.
- Help in preparation of Regulatory Affairs budget.
- Responsible for ensuring products hold appropriate registration authority approval in the UK/IE region.
- Responsible for supporting the UK/IE business for regulatory strategy in the region.
- Grow the business in the UK/IE region within the target set.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Educated to MSc or equivalent Science degree with honours (Agronomic / Biology or Crop Protection advanced education preferred but not essential)
- Proven knowledge and experience of pesticide registration systems for Europe and UK/IE
- A proven and solid network of contacts within the Registration authorities
- Ability to find and interpret physchem, toxicological, ecotoxicology or environmental information.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we’ve caught your eye with this role? If you are the Registration and Regulatory Professional of the industry and want to join this dynamic organisation, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. Upon receipt we can issue a full Job Description. You can send it directly to us on email@example.com
Apply for REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly