This could be the best job you have never thought about doing.
4 days left
- Full Time
If you love Agriculture, farming, people, and business then this role is a combination of all of those things. As a De Lacy Recruitment Consultant you will be working with a great team, helping to match the best people to the best companies. Forget what you think you know about recruitment and think about using your people skills, farming knowledge and organisation ability to change lives and businesses.
We are looking for outgoing, committed, and professional people to join the De Lacy team. In return for the results of your hard work you will get a good basic salary, incentive bonus, pension, and membership of our Employee Support Package. You will be given full and ongoing training in a supportive environment with flexible working conditions, 25 days holiday plus your birthday off and you will enjoy working with a team of like-minded people.
This is an office-based role, located in Worcester within easy reach of the M5 and other transport links, and walking distance from the city centre. There may be an opportunity for partial home working. Normal working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday, although some out of hours work should be expected.
What you will be doing on a day to day basis:
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Seeking, searching and hunting for great candidates.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Working accurately with our extensive database.
- Communicating with external companies, clients and candidates using the widest range of communication channels.
- Organising meetings and interviews.
- Following our professional, tried and tested commercial protocols.
We are very picky about who comes to work at De Lacy! What we are looking for:
- A genuine interest in people.
- Integrity and honesty.
- An understanding of either Agriculture/Food/Pet/Equestrian/Land-based sectors.
- Great people skills.
- Relish working in a close team as well as on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Robust and resilient.
- Self-disciplined with an ability to prioritise.
- Solution finder.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ideally, experience of working in a customer facing role.
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Apply for This could be the best job you have never thought about doing.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly