Area Sales Manager for our Portfolio of Forage and Seed Products
GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience™, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners, and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
We’re looking for an Area Sales Manager for our Portfolio of Forage and Seed Products to cover southern England and southern Wales.
In this role we expect you to meet the defined sales targets of the Corteva Forage and Seed business for the assigned territory. The targets include the sales of grassland and maize herbicides, maize seed, oilseed rape seed and silage inoculants.
Main responsibilities are:
- Manage existing trading accounts and identify new sales opportunities
- Conduct technical product briefings for key customer sales personnel
- Initiate and support on-farm sales activities
- Conduct on-farm testing and demonstrations focused on maize seed, rape seed and forage herbicides
- Support Corteva Promoters operating in the same territory
- Provide proactive and prompt after sales support
Key Stakeholders and Interactions:
- External: customers, end-users, influencers, and advisors
- Internal: sales staff, field science/agronomy personnel, marketing, and sales service teams.
Southern England – home-based, location central within assigned territory
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Agricultural educational qualification
- At least 3 years of agricultural sales experience in similar or related products
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and sales targets
- BASIS and FACTS qualifications would be an advantage
- Proven presentational and communication skills
Who Are We Looking For?
- Market shapers able to both identify and create new sales opportunities
- Achievers with a track record of sales success
- Team players who are curious, bold thinkers and who want to be part of a winning team
- Innovators who are comfortable working on their own initiative and who can grow our business
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
Growing What Matters Starts with You… What We Can Offer to Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader
- Engage in work to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities, and experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customised resources to help grow your professional skills and industry expertise
- A real opportunity to strengthen your professional network
- Support your health and well-being by offering world-class benefits, work satisfaction, and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.