7 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting for a Pig Stockperson for a family-run arable and pig farm in North Yorkshire (HG5).
About the pig enterprise:
- 600-sow indoor breed-to-finish unit
- Newly built and includes farrowing houses and weaner accommodation
- Operates on a 3-week batch system
- The pigs are fed bought in compound food, with feeding systems in every building
- Sows and growers are kept on straw with push out corridors
- All the other pigs are kept in fully slatted accommodation
- Working in all areas of the pig unit
- Moving and handling pigs of all ages
- Power-washing, cleaning out and other routine tasks around the unit
- You will be part of a team of four, working alongside each other
Experience preferred, but full training available.
Competitive wage (d.o.e). Rent-free 2-bedroom terrace house available 2 miles from the farm. 22 days Holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
Apply for Pig Stockperson
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly