Trials Assistant - Lincolnshire
A new role of Trials Assistant has arisen with a leading Agribusiness in East Midlands. The successful candidate will join a team working on vegetable and potato trials. The Company are involved in innovation across vegetables and provides consultancy and agronomy advice to growers.
The role will involve:
· Assisting in the design and layout of trials across East Anglia and the East Midlands
· Supporting both the preparation and application of inputs.
· Monitoring and recording the effects of inputs through regular assessments.
· Inputting data in ARM software
· Assisting in the analysis of results and report writing
Whilst experience in agricultural/horticultural trials would be an asset, it is not essential, as full training in all aspects will be given. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to learn about the growing and production programmes of potato and vegetable crops through regular training days with an agronomy team.
The skills and requirements for this role are as follows:
· Be practical, willing, enthusiastic and self-motivated
· Be proactive and driven to make things work
· Use initiative and support good decision making
· Have excellent attention to detail
· Be prepared to work largely outside from spring to late autumn
· Be willing, at times, to work longer days and occasionally weekends
· Hold a clean driving licence
A competitive salary with a company vehicle is on offer. Further training for personal and professional development is important to this Company.
Please feel free to contact Brian Hutchison on 07765 222625 for more information or apply by email with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Trials Assistant - Lincolnshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly