Our client is looking to employ a Pig Stockperson for their indoor pig unit in Lincolnshire (DN20).
The producer will consider experienced and entry-level applications from candidates showing enthusiasm and a passion to work within the industry.
Experience with pigs would be an advantage, but full training can be given to suitable applicants with less experience.
- Working as part of a small dedicated team
- Working in the farrowing houses
- Mucking out
- Power washing
- Helping with the general duties on the unit
- Must demonstrate a genuine interest in the pig industry
- Must have high welfare standards
- Needs to demonstrate dedication and a hardworking attitude
- Should have the ability to work using own initiative
- For entry-level, you will need livestock experience
Salary: £20k - £25k (depending on experience)
Applicants must be able to drive and commute to DN20 as accommodation is not available.
Weekly hours will be varied, with some early starts, but a minimum of 39 hours plus overtime is on offer.
Apply for Pig Stockperson
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly