Vineyard Operative - South Of England
PA1 and PA3 qualified? Looking for a role outside of the traditional farming model? You will have a high attention to detail and be passionate about your quality of work, enjoy working in a close-knit team and have great rapport building skills. This is an exquisite opportunity for anyone who is looking to diversify their skills or to start their career in the viticulture sector.
Working closely with Vineyard Manager and Team you will be operating the vineyard's machinery as well as assisting with pruning, harvesting and cultivating vines to achieve the perfect yield and quality of grape for this well known, well established business.
To be successful within the application process you will:
- Have precise tractor driving skills and PA1 and PA3 tickets, although not essential.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Have a flexible attitude to work hours depending on the season.
- Have excellent rapport building skills.
- Have ambition and team working skills whilst able to work independently.
Why you'll want to work for this impressive business:
- Financially Secure.
- Established business within the viticulture industry.
- Excellent training and remuneration.
- Employees are treated an individuals - not payroll numbers.
- Excellent opportunity to start your career with a successful business.
Remuneration: A highly competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email your CV to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Apply for Vineyard Operative - South Of England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly