HORTICULTURAL SERVICE ADVISER
WHAT’S THE JOB? HORTICULTURAL SERVICE ADVISER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A commercially successful Company representing some of the leading Global and European brands in the industry with locations across the South East
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Horticultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive + Vehicle + Bonus + Benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Kent, UK
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? You will have responsibility for the organisation Horticultural service staff, customer relations and departmental profitability, whilst maintaining effective communications between management, customers and technicians.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Manage existing customer accounts and build new relationships increase department growth
- Managing customer expectations with regards to increased cost of repairs
- Daily management of staff through planning and allocating work for technicians based on their skills and expertise
- Knowledge of Agricultural and/or Horticultural machinery (advantageous)
- Previous advisory or supervisory experience (desirable)
- Familiarity of profit/loss management and reporting
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to deal diplomatically with customers during busy periods both verbal and written
- Be organized and have the ability to multitask efficiently
- Proactive and methodical in approach to problem solving
- Able to work alone and on your own initiative
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find our more. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us on email@example.com or call 07810 755594